Easy Chicken and Rainbow Veggies
· 1 medium-size red onion, diced
· 2 cups broccoli florets
· 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
· 2 cups baby carrots
· 1 ½ cup cherry tomatoes
· 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
· 8-10 sprigs thyme
· Few garlic cloves
· 4 chicken breasts
· Pinch of Paprika
· 4 sprigs thyme
· 4 garlic cloves
· Special Equipment:
· 2 baking trays
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200˚C).
2. Place red onion, broccoli, yellow bell pepper, baby carrots, and cherry tomatoes evenly on a baking tray. (Try not to let the vegetables overlap too much so they roast properly.)
4. Add sprigs of thyme and garlic clove halves on top of the vegetables.
5. Tear off four pieces of aluminum foil (approximately 12 in x 12 in).
6. Lay down the foil and place the chicken breast in the center for each one.
8. Add sprigs of thyme and garlic clove on top of each chicken breast.
9. Bring the top and bottom edge of the foil into the center and fold a couple of times. Fold in the left and right sides a couple of times to seal the foil pack.
10. Place all 4 chicken foil packs on a baking tray.
11. Bake for 30 minutes.