Pages

Friday, February 10, 2017

Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser

Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser 


Moisturizing Deep Cleanser & Makeup Remover
Unlike ordinary cleansers, POND’S® Cold Cream Cleanser is actually 50% moisturizer. It deep cleans and removes dirt and makeup, even stubborn waterproof mascara, while infusing your skin with vital moisture - all in one easy routine.  For clean, soft and glowing skin, put your trust in a classic – POND’S® Cold Cream Cleanser.
How to Use
Apply POND’S® Cold Cream Cleanser gently to skin, wipe with wet washcloth, and rinse if desired.
Essential Features
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Suitable for sensitive skin
  • Won't clog pores 
Key Ingredients
Mineral Oil - Effectively removes makeup from skin’s surface.
Beeswax - A moisturizer known to prevent moisture from leaving the skin.


What is cold cream for faces?
Cold cream has been around for centuries but sad to say I am just discovering about them. It is the ultimate all-in-one cleanser, makeup remover and moisturizer (which my skin has been looking for during this dry season). "Cold" is simply a reference to the cooling sensation it causes after being applied.

I love how this product feels on my dry skin. After I wash my face with Pond's my skin still feels so soft. This cleanser does not dry out my skin. Does not remove all the good oils from my skin.

This is the wet washcloth after using Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser.


As you can see it has removed all of my makeup; including my eye makeup. I am so glad I was able to receive this free sample of Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser from PinchMe. I for sure will have to go purchase more. Price ranges from $7 to $10. You can find them at Target, CVS, Walgreen and Walmart.

Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser will be replacing my night time cleanser.


No comments:

Post a Comment