Pages

Friday, February 24, 2017

Renew Life 3-Day Cleanse Review




I tried the Renew Life 3- Day Cleanse starting Sunday. 

What their website says about it:

     Reset, refresh, and restore with 3-Day Cleanse, a quick, easy-to-use, advanced herbal cleanse and detox formula that works with your body’s natural metabolism to help eliminate waste and toxins, and relieve occasional bloating and constipation.* Get back to feeling like yourself again in just 3 days!
  • 3-day, 2-part program.
  • Advanced herbal formula.
  • Helps eliminate waste and toxins
  • Reduces bloating and water retention
  • Helps restore regularity
  • Promotes digestive wellness
  • Gluten, dairy, and soy free.
  • Quality, purity, and potency guaranteed through expiration.
What LiveStrong.com says about it:







Moderate Side Effects
The yerba mate, ginseng and caffeine are stimulants that could cause agitation, sleeplessness and shakiness in sensitive people. Rhubarb, milk thistle, dandelion and ginseng can cause mild stomach upset when used alone, notes Drugs.com. Because the 3-Day Cleanse combines these herbs, it may cause greater stomach discomfort and diarrhea.
Serious Side Effects
The herbs in the 3-Day Cleanse may cause serious side effects for some people. People who have kidney problems should avoid it because the rhubarb extract contains oxalate. The University of Maryland Medical Center warns that slippery elm may slow down the absorption of other medications you take. It may also increase your risk of miscarriage, so avoid the cleanse if you are pregnant. Marshmallow root may lower blood sugar levels, which could affect diabetics. Marshmallow root may also increase the effect of lithium in the body – leading to undesirable side effects if you take this medication, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center. Yerba mate has been linked to increased risk of cancer, but only when consumed in large quantities over a long period of time, notes MayoClinic.com.
Considerations
The body already has an effective cleansing system consisting of the liver, kidneys and lymphatic system, says nutritionist Katherine Zeratsky of MayoClinic.com. The 3-Day Cleansing program by ReNew may also lead to fatigue, dehydration, dizziness and nausea – especially if you pair it with a restricted diet. Any weight you lose on the plan is likely water weight and will return once you return to your normal diet.



What I think about it:







    It was a very easy cleanse to follow. There was a total of 6 pills to take; two in the morning and two in the evening for 3 days. Can't get easier then that. I did like the fact that the product did not contain senna. It was easy to follow and not much to do.

Compared to other cleanses that I have tried there was no crazy cramps and I was not living in the bathroom for the 3 days. I carried on my regular days with no worries. The only time I would have cramps is when I was using the problem but no other time. Which I can't tell you why, it was strange but I am not going to complain because I wasn't in pain threw out the day. 

Did the cleanse do a good cleanse? I would have to say yes. I did go everyday and more then regular which to me means everything was coming out. (sorry for the information but this is a review on a cleanse) I did feel lighter and not bloated. I noticed my tummy was a bit flatter because it was getting emptied out daily. I believe that this product did meet their claims. 

Would I recommend this product for others to use?
     YES 

Would I use this product again? 
     Yes, especially after a vacation or weekend getaway. Oh and after holidays when we over eat and stuff our faces with sweets. This would be a great product to use to clean everything out and it is very inexpensive. 

Vitacost.com





No comments:

Post a Comment