Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Royal Jelly - What the Queen Bee Eats


I used royal jelly to help me conceive with my first child. I didn’t know about royal jelly until two years ago. I would combine royal jelly, maca, greens, banana and milk to make a smoothie and drink every day. I will go into that in another post to help others who are having trouble conceiving.

But royal jelly is amazing; it has many health benefits for everyone. Just have to be cautious that you are not allergic. You can find Royal Jelly at any health stores: Whole Foods, Sprouts and etc. I purchased mine online from VitaCost. It works great for me usually if I place an order before 1:00 PM I receive my items in a day.


What is Royal Jelly (Honey)?
     Royal Jelly is a thick, milky substance produced by worker bees to feed the queen bee. The worker bees mix honey and bee pollen with enzymes in the glands of their throats to produce royal jelly. It typically contains about 60% to 70% water, 12% to 15% proteins, 10% to 16% sugar, 3% to 6% fats and 2% to 3% vitamins, salts and amino acids.

Nutritional Value of Royal Jelly
     Royal Jelly contains a rich variety of nutrients including minerals like calcium, copper, iron, phosphorous, silicon, sulfur and potassium, as well as a wealth of B Family vitamins, biotin, inositol, folate, nucleic acids, gamma globulin and 17 different amino acids, including the 8 essential amino acids that the human body cannot produce, and must therefore get from their diet.

Health Benefits of Royal Jelly

  • Aids in weight loss
  • Helps to prevent breast cancer
  • Relieves pain caused inflammation
  • Prevents premature aging of cells
  • Helps to lower bad cholesterol levels
  • Increases fertility of men and increases sperm motility
  • Promotes healthy digestion and improves liver function
  • Reduces stress on blood vessels and prevents heart diseases
  • Eliminates wrinkles, prevents hair loss and macular degeneration
  • Boosts cell regeneration, development and growth of muscles and bones
Caution
     A number of people are allergic to honey, bee pollen and royal jelly. The allergic reaction can also be quite severe, even causing rapid anaphylaxis. Before adding royal jelly to your diet, it is a good idea to speak with your doctor or allergist.

EBATES: Always use this before you start shopping online to earn cash back!
     https://www.ebates.com/r/LULUSL16?eeid=28187

VITACOST: https://goo.gl/9KGgST ($10 off coupon)

Vitacost.com
**I am not a doctor or an expert. I am just providing information I have gathered from the internet and my opinions**

**FTC: Some links may be referral links. All reviews and opinions are always my own**





  Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment